Fellow of the AAAS, IEEE, AIMBE, RSC
Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering, Johns Hopkins University (JHU)
Secondary appointments and affiliations: Chemistry, Materials Science and Engineering,Laboratory for Computational Sensing and Robotics (JHU)
Department of Oncology and Sidney Kimmel Comphrehensive Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
- Age: 48, PhD UC Berkeley, Google Scholar Profile
Issued Patents = 33
Invited/Keynote/Plenary Seminars > 100
Major Research Awards
- NSF Career Award
- NIH Director's New Innovator Award
- Beckman Young Investigator Award
- Bessel Award
Education and Outreach Awards
- Camille Dreyfus Teacher Scholar Award
- Maryland State Official Citation for supporting Gifted Education
* David's lineage is from Goa, a state in India and formerly a colonial state of the Portuguese Empire for about 450 years from approx.1510-1961.